PC0079 combines SSD performance and HDD capacity as one single space (the Hybrid HDD). The data that is related to the performance will be kept on the SSD and backed up on the HDD. When Windows is running, the related data will be read from SSD to speed up system performance. The related data can also be configured to write to the SSD first to speed up system performance, and the related data can be backed up on the HDD.
Even when the SSD reaches it’s life time cycle and damaged, the data is still safe on the HDD. Users can replace a new SSD and enable the Hybrid function again.
- Enjoy the good performance of a SDD and the large capacity of a HDD.
- Save a backup data on the HDD to prevent data loss even if the SSD reaches it’s lifetime or gets damaged.
- Everything is automatic: Users do not need to take care of the HDD and SSD hot data and cold data.
- Supports PCIE GEN II by one.
- Supports SATA 6G Asynchronous Signal Recovery (Hot Plug) feature.
- Supports any size SSD to Hybrid with HDD.
- Supports Win2000, WinXP, WinVista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10.